Wednesday 10 October 2012

Evaluation of school magazine


    How did you use media technologies in the contstruction of your media product?



    
To create my front cover I used Photoshop this was not that difficult to do as I have used it before during my GCSE in year 10. While I was on photoshop I had to use only a few amount of tools as my plan for my front cover was quite simple.This limited my chance to refresh on all the other use of tools photoshop had to offer that I could of used.But as I only had a little while to create this task it shown that I was fairly creative under pressure with the little time that I had to create.I had to use a digital camera to take photos of what I wanted to include in my school magazine such as a student, school equipment and so on. For this task I also had little time to do this, it shown my creativity under pressure and what I could do in little time as with how,where and who im taking the pictures of.Overall in this process of using photoshop I could have took more advantage but I am fairly happy with how my school magazine turned out in the end.
         To create my contents page had to use Quark.For me this was quite difficult to do as I am not familiar with Quark and have never used it before, so it was a bit of a challenge for me.But I had to use Quark as it was very helpful for my contents page and guided me were things I wanted to add should go. I had to do this task in a short amount of time so what I produced in the end I was pleased with as I found Quark quite confusing. I also had to use a digital camera for this to add images which was fairly easy as I am familiar with using cameras.
                                 To conclude I am pleased that I have experimented with different uses of media technologies and hope that in time I will become a lot more confident with them and take a lot more advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment